German Kitchens supply only

Built in our German factory… Delivered with cabinets fully assembled 

 

steel blue german kitchen

 

Get your factory built German Kitchen for less…

If you already have a kitchen design and have no need for the Black Rok design and installation service you can still buy your German kitchen direct from us. If it is simple and straightforward and you know what you want we will usually be able to supply a quote within twenty four hours.

 

showroom-day

 

Come and check out our showroom

If you can, we recommend you come to our Uckfield showroom to see and explore the quality of our kitchens. Not only is it great for you to see what you are buying but it is also nice for you to meet us and likewise, for us to meet you. Our showroom is very easy to find on Uckfield High Street, right opposite Pizza Express.

 

Hdg Utility kit plan (730x602)

How it works

Please give us a call or send us a message and we will get the ball rolling. Ideally you will have plans, and by all means send them over. How quickly we are able to specify and quote for your kitchen will depend largely on how clear you are on your requirements. If you know exactly what you want it can often be done in an hour or two. It’s a case of getting in touch and having a chat…

For an additional fee we are happy to come to site and ensure your intended design will fit in the space and work as you expect. This service is £125 inc VAT within a 30 mile radius, outside will be dependent on location. 

 

sr 1

 

Order and payment

Once you are happy with our quote and we have agreed a delivery time you will be ready to order your kitchen. From order to delivery is usually between 4-6  weeks. At this stage we require 40% non-refundable deposit.  The remaining 60% balance will be due as cleared funds with us 24 hours before delivery. Once we have delivered your kitchen you will then have 48 hours to inspect it for any damage, unlikely that it is, and if necessary we will order any remedial parts. Any claims outside this period will be discussed and dealt with on an individual basis. It’s worth remembering we are not an online business selling kitchens with no physical base. We are a high end kitchen showroom, open 6 days a week, it just so happens we offer a supply only service alongside our bespoke design and installation service.

 

factory assembled kitchen cabinets

Not flat-packed, cabinets are factory assembled

Free Kitchen Delivery

Once your kitchen arrives from our factory in Germany our own, in house, delivery team will ensure your kitchen arrives with you in the same perfect condition it was in when it left our factory. We offer this service for free within a 30 mile radius of Uckfield in East Sussex (see map below). Outside of our free delivery zone we charge according to distance and logistical ease. As an example, a central London delivery, with two men, is usually £450.00 inc VAT.

 

Why not give us a call….

01825 766976

 

You can contact us by phone or use this contact form. 

Query form for supply only kitchens.

We will not pass your details on to anyone, and we use email addresses only for contact regarding our own products and services

* indicates required field

Free Delivery Area Map